Enrolment at Created involves the following:
1. Submit a complete application online for your desired course(s)
2. Your application will be assessed against our selection criteria
Your application is successful when:
1. You are offered a place
2. You complete an online enrolment form with additional details
3. You pay the course fees in full - see refund conditions
4. You sign a student agreement with us
If unsuccessful, you are able to re-submit your application, but please note that you will need to provide substantially different submission materials for us to be able to give an accurate re-assessment.
All Created courses entail an application process. Potential students must fill out an application form prior to enrolment.
APPLICATION FORM (no application fee)
Successful applicants will demonstrate the following:
1. Commitment to study
2. Capacity to complete
3. Relevance of learning to current life/work circumstance
4. Satisfy Language Literacy & Numeracy requirements.
Upon enrolment it is also possible to indicate that you would like to receive recognition for prior skills and knowledge you believe that you already possess in the particular subject area. You will need to provide evidence of this in order to support your claim for existing skills. Successful recognition of prior skill achievement may reduce the duration and cost of the course.
All Created courses need to be paid in full upon acceptance into the course in order to secure your place.
CUA20215 Cert II in Creative Industries (Filmmaking):
15 weeks (full-time) beginning
7 September 2020
Sydney and Online Delivery
Cost: $4990 Australian Residents
$9990 International Students
All Created courses require students to complete a number of assessment tasks in order to demonstrate successful completion.
Students who do not successfully complete may re-sit any assessment, but for an additional assessment charge of $50 / assessment. Please note that resitting an assessment does not guarantee a successful outcome.